Slow Network, chia transfert pending for days

Hello,

I have been trying to transfert some chia between 2 wallets and it’s still pending (for more than a week now).

From my farming wallet, to an Evergreen wallet.

Is there a fix ?

1 Like

Did you pay a transaction fee?

If not it will take a very long time, I cancelled one of mine after a week and paid a 0.0001 XCH fee and it went through quite quickly. It’s all due to the recent dust storm that started be Christmas.

1 Like

Why chia still can’t handle dust storm?
I’ve seen quite a few if these complaints lately

1 Like

The network is running fine. These complaints come from people too cheap to pay a penny in transaction fees :wink:

5 Likes

It is not running fine, try to create a new plot NFT to start with, where you can’t specify a higher fee. This is basic requirement to farm plots.

What about all the farmers loosing sync, or stalling, there are loads of bugs and sloppy programming causing issues, you only need to take a look at Max’s discord to see this. The recommended fees don’t work either. Hardly fine.

There are some fixes, or rather sticking plasters coming in 2.1.4 though, which can already be downloaded as a beta RC.

2 Likes

Thanks, it worked :slight_smile:

“chia plotnft create” takes the same -m/–fee flags you use to send coins around or claim rewards. Or are you talking about the GUI? Or something else?

It’s unfortunate that there are still a huge number of farmers that don’t meet the minimum specs… like having their DB on SSD. Not only can that cause them to fall behind… they’ll also hold back other farmers who peer with them. But thankfully even farmers running on potatos don’t stop transactions that have the proper fees from getting through.

YESSSS! The UI for recommended fees is a problem. It doesn’t slow down the network in any way: but it makes it too easy for people to use too low of a fee: so they may end up sabotaging their transactions. Better estimates will be very nice to see.

And still… the network is not slow. It’s cranking out blocks on schedule, and those blocks have tons of transactions in them (and are often full now, hooray!).

I do look forward to 2.1.4. If it helps farmers with marginal hardware: do you think that would encourage CNI to let us run with more than 50% blocks? Even an extra 10% would be nice to see! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Pretty sure someone on here suggested using the CLI recently as apparently you can specify a fee, but it didn’t work, and even if it did I would consider it a work around if it doesn’t work in the GUI, CNI provide both options, and both should work.

People should not have to use more powerful hardware just because of poor software, you can of course think what you want, or you can have a read of Max’s discord and findings after he had issues with a farm he looks after.

PS So far mines been fine, but then I am running on decent hardware.

1 Like

thanks its worked,thanks for the help

1 Like