SOLD GPU w/256 RAM Plotting Computer

SOLD

Wondering if anyone is interested in buying my Dell T5810 plotting Computer,

I’m looking for $500 (a fair price). I’ll cover ground shipping to within mainland USA, or partial shipping cost anywhere else. I will consider all offers though!

A perfect rig for those that want to set up a small to mid size farm.

Using MadMax Gigahorse, it will plot a K32 C8 in 7.7 to 8.7 mins

Specs,
-Tesla P4 (with separate powered cooling fan and 3D printed fan shroud)
-Quadro P400 (for primary display, plugging your monitor in)
-256 GB of DDR4 2133 RAM
-Intel Xeon E5-2683 V4 Processor (2.1Ghz x 32)
-1x 960 GB Samsung SSD
-2x 400 GB Intel DC S3700 series SSD’s (These two SSD’s can be configured to a Hardware RAID 0 configuration)

Just the computer as shown in pictures. No monitor, keyboard, or mouse…. I have the original shipping box with protective packaging it came in and will ship using the same protective box.

Will come with a fresh install of Ubuntu Desktop and no plotting software. Buyer will have to install correct software, drivers, and set up to their preference for plotting purposes.

I got my small farm done and had fun in the process. I want to pass a good rig onto another chia farmer!

I will take XCH or BTC as payment. You can search my past history on this forum as being active and legit. At some point, a certain level of trust has to be accepted.

I’m in the USA as far as shipping goes.

Before wiping and installing a fresh Ubuntu Desktop, here is a fresh plot creation that took 7.7 mins (K32 C8 Gigahorse)

1 Like

Another option for those with spare GPU’s,

I’ll sell the above minus the Tesla P4 GPU and Quadro P400 GPU. And install the original Quadro FX 580 GPU for $400. Same shipping as above.

1 Like

I also have a T5810

Here I’m making MMX plots k32c7

1 Like

Would be interested if I was in the US, seems like a good deal

1 Like

Just curious, what GPU do you have installed in your T5810?

I’m in the UK and have one of these for sale, E5-2699v3, only 64GB ram though as the 256 I had went in my T7910 as did all drives, except the OS drive.

Great machines, perfect for Chia plotting.

2 Likes

Update,

I’ll pay for ground shipping within mainland USA.

Also, since the new news of Prime Trust having issues, I won’t take USDS for now until the whole situation is stabilized again…

Updated main post with these details.

FYI this has been SOLD

1 Like
2 Likes

Confirmed that the system was received as expected, and SpragClutch was great to work with, would buy from again!

3 Likes