Some hardware for sale 18TB HDDs, Server Parts, external GPUs, Hyper M.2 Cards, etc

-(5) BRAND NEW 18TB WD Western Digital 3.5" HDD WD180EDGZ 5400RPM 512MB Helium SATA Hard Drive. Brand new with full 5 Year Warranty $225 each shipped. negotiable. I have documentation on file always to be able to get warranty replacements on them and I have done several with WD and they RMA and replace them with no questions asked every time.

-32gb (2 x 16GB) SAMSUNG ECC DDR4 RDIMM Server RAM Brand New- $45

-Dell daughter network card with quad 1G RJ-45 Ports Brand new- Server Nic for dell powerstation 730xd and fits many others ask for specifics if interested- $40

-WD Easystore External USB 3.0 12TB Hard Drive - Black- $189
Digital Storage Capacity 12000 GB
Installation Type External Hard Drive
Hard Disk Size 12 TB
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps); USB 2.0 compatible

-Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU) NVIDIA /AMD- $279
Like New With upgraded PSU comes with original packaging
Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards (graphics card not included)
Built-In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGPU) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards
Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)

-PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT ITX Gaming Graphics Card with 4GB GDDR6 Memor- $150

-Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon Rx 590 8GB GDDR5 GPU 11289-01-20G 2x HDMI / 2x DisplayPort / DVI-D PCI-Express x16 Video Graphics Card- $150

-16 Brand new or lightly used PCIe risers for mining used a couple briefly the rest brand new. Version 009S and 006C include usb 3.0 cables, PCIe x1 to usb adapters, and 4 pin moles to SATA adapters $49.99 for all

-ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 X4 Expansion Card Supports 4 NVMe M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) up to 256Gbps for AMD 3rd Ryzen sTRX40, AM4 Socket and Intel VROC NVMe Raid- $69.99

Hello, I am interested in the 5 WD Easy Store 18TB. BUT, I’m not just going to buy them from you through the Internet. I would only buy them from you through eBay or Facebook Marketplace if Buyer Protection is in place. Let me know if you can set something like this up.

Oh man, I’ll say the important part about the HDDs i have left available before I start my rant about the scumbag meta garbage checkout with no customer support but I only have two left and I would be processing through my business PayPal account which is the safest method for buyers and sellers. If you want them I can invoice you via papal would just need the email connected to your paypal account to generate the invoice. Sorry for the delay also I dont seem to get notifications for this and end up forgetting to check it for days but ill keep an eye out for your response or you can always just email me nick@smartsolutions518.com

EBay would work too they learned from PayPal as that was their processor for 16 years or wte it was before they got big enough to do it themselves idk if you do but i don’t particularly wanna cover the 15% final value fees for electronics that they charge just to get the same or less protection that invoicing through PayPal provides for both parties. And they only charge the normal 2.9% or so to process the payment with the full buyer and seller protection though it would have to be a PayPal verified shipping address which most people have if they use PayPal at all.

As for Metapay on marketplace, I would never in a million years process any transaction on there ever again with how poorly run the payment processing is and how easy it is for buyers or sellers that are scammers to rip people off. Easier for sellers to get over on buyers there but it can happen either way and FB won’t even respond its not like paypal where you can file a dispute and call and talk to someone on the phone you just get an autmated template response and maybe a couple weeks later get an an email from a human if youre lucky. No possible way I would ever support them again i tell every single buyer on marketplace about how they operate and cancel every single order placed and give them the option to make payment via Square which processes Apple Pay, Afterpay, CC, Debit Card, cashapp, or ACH transfers and gives the buyer the option. Or I use paypal which is probably more secure that Square just doesnt have all the payment options. I get a lot of sales I wouldn’t normally get because of the afterpay Pay in 4 Payment option that allows them to pay for big orders over 4 monthly or bi-weekly payments whichever it is. The checkout on the marketplace is literally the sketchiest payment method I have ever used selling anywhere. Even buying on the dark web with some onion sites escrow is way safer than Metapay especially as a seller cuz buyers can scam numerous sellers before fb finally takes action to stop them and it’s super easy for them all the ones that got me did was ship back an empty box and got an instant refund. They were clearly professionals who had done it numerous times. they have zero support for either side and buyers and sellers are both exposed to fraud. I got robbed more times in a matter of weeks on meta checkout on marketplace than I have using paypal for the last 20 years almost. I sell on amazon i sold on ebay for many years and every other marketplace really and the only time I have ever had buyers scam me numerous times within a short period and had the payment processor not even bother to have a human respond to my support requests was with marketplace.

i sell a lot on Marketplace but I never use their payment processor anymore and never will until they start providing an actual human based customer support even just a live chat would stop a lot of the issues but they wont even let you live chat them unless you have a business account and spend on ads and even then those agents cant help you with marketplace except to email that department for you and tell you to wait and pray. It’s easy for a seller to scam you on there the way the buyers scammed me too they would just lose that seller account whereas the buyers seem to get away with multiple scams with one account before they finally stop them. You could file a chargeback as a buyer at least which I couldn’t do anything when I got scammed and they all happened within a 2-3 week period before i knew not to use their checkout anymore. FB will probably cover it if you win the chargeback as a buyer too but the seller would be long gone and would ship an empty box and get their funds released and then you have to fight with your bank to get the chargeback because it would be too late by the time Facebook responded. The buyers that scam on there just buy the item and then return an empty box and get their money back the second it shows the tracking arrived. Meanwhile sellers like me are messaging FB blowing them up telling them what the buyer is doing but by the time a human even sees that weeks later its too late. I got hit for 3 or 4 orders at $250-$400 each and FB never lifted a finger to resolve it they just send an automated response and never do anything. Sellers you can tell like my account is 20 years old with hundreds of listings and a bunch of reviews. The scam accounts will be fairly new becasue they have to be dispoable so they will get that one sale and then move on to another account they have setup. Either way its sketchy and it’s not something that would ever happen on paypal unless you sent the payment to a sketchy non business non verfied account which they explicitly tell you not to do but otherwise they cover everything and always have.