Space Pool - Current Points Balance = 0

Would you like my credit card number too?

Or u increase the efficiency of your farm.
Instead of buying more storage.

like I did.

It’s easy.

@somemoar Space pool minimum is 0.01 XCH, I’m now getting paid out twice a day, and when I’m finished replotting it will be around 10 times a day. No need to wait 3 years, I can see the payments in my wallet, I’m not interested in proving this to you, but I feel it is important to counter your incessant bullshit in case other people are misled by it.

The plot size in all NFT pools is estimated based on partials submitted, the amount of partials expected depends on difficulty which the pool constantly varies to try to find the true value, thus the TB size can be wildly inaccurate over short periods of time, but the expectation is that over longer periods of time it is roughly correct on average. The figure for my account in space pool can be 20% off in either direction, but that doesn’t bother me because I understand why that is, and because the payout frequency and amounts match my expectations, if they didn’t, I’d move pools.

5 Likes

as I heard there was a bug that accepts to send little amount of xch on spacepool adress and this leads to nullifying all points

or its just the reason in bad config of spacepool, dunno

like in particular I farm on findchia and everything seems fine, so maybe the problem is in spacepool but again don’t wanna blame that pool, maybe its not their fault

Please delete this comment we’re trying to keep it silent until reference pools patch this exploit. Your basically telling everyone how to exploit most of the new pools out there.