Syncing too slowly, full sync taking too long

Great!

sqlite should have 3 files, the way they are used by chia (main sqlite, index - shm, and write-ahead wall). More or less, all three files need to be current. You can look at wal as a tiny caching file for the main one. Once it reaches some threshold, it dumps those transactions to the main file (say every minute or so, so the date on the main file needs to be updated). The snapshot from your blockchain folder shows that the main file was not updated since Mar 07, where both shm and wal were touched today. One possibility is that the main file is being locked for use since that day (thus, the screenshot doesn’t really show what is going on), the other is that the blockchain db is corrupted and the process that dumps wal data is not biting. I would go with the second guess.

Your wallet db looks OK, though. However, I don’t know whether it is updating from your main node, or rather is looking for some peers (as we have db version mismatch).

Take a look at that post - How should I upgrade Chia v1 DB with boot drive almost out of space? - #4 by elysiumpool

@elysiumpool outlined steps to get it going (download v2 blockchain file and modify your config.yaml to be v2). Hopefully, that will get you going.

By the way, in my config.yaml, both dbs have “CHALLENGE_KEY” instead of the fingerprint. Maybe you can try to modify that in your config.yaml first (chia restart will be needed). You can copy/paste those lines and prefix the original with “#” char (no quotes, but keep the indentation same). (I mean, I would still download the v2 db, as keeping v1 doesn’t make sense anymore.)