The ChiaForum.com Pool!

Love this idea! I’ll add it to the list

4 Likes

I am in as well :slight_smile:
Although I am wondering : will we be able to harvest pool’s plots and legacy solo’s plots easily together ?

1 Like

If I join a pool from scratch, will I be able to ask for help on recreating the plots?
I’m sure a lot of newcomers will have this initial effort of creating new plots. It would be great if the pool community could help with spare plotting capacity so that newcomers can get up to farming speed as soon as possible benefiting the entire pool in the end.

1 Like

How, you need either be lucky and be close to someone , so you can send disks back and forth. Won’t work online (because of FUP and download / upload speeds)

1 Like

I would definitely be interested in joining as long as there’s transparency and reputable people running it behind the scenes. What would your roadmap look like after the official protocol is released?

2 Likes

I’m sure at some point this will be necessary and I’ll be interested. Although, it is a bit frustrating for those of us currently plotting slightly larger spaces (72tb) to have to redo the plots…

2 Likes

I like to think I’m fairly reputable :slight_smile:

But, yes, understood. Unfortunately it all depends on what the devs will be releasing soon. I’ll try and setup an AMA with Bram and @hoffmang where we can get further details on how the pools will function

3 Likes

I’m in when it’s time. I can start contributing 20 plots a day and up for our pool. I think we can achieve something amazing!

1 Like

Regular chats around the work for the pool will be very beneficial and bring transparency over every detail.

1 Like

I’m interested ! :slight_smile:

love the idea of ​​an official forum pool!

1 Like

I am plotting 10TiB a day, will contribute 300TiB minimum to the pool

1 Like

Has anybody volunteered to run the pool yet?

We’d be interested in offering special PaaS discounts to anybody who wants to join.

1 Like

I am planning to run the pool alongside the forum, but admittedly don’t really know what “running a chia pool” will even entail at this point

5 Likes

When? The pool is needed now! If these are plans for the distant future, then it is not very interesting …

1 Like

I have absolutely zero control of what you’re asking about :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested in joining a pool.

1 Like

I love the idea and I’m in! You should run it and the forum is perfect for everything around the pool. We need it as soon as possible when is available to be done. It’s already happening in Asia and especially in China even unofficially and their share in everything is enormous!

1 Like

I’m interested and will be following this closely :grin:

1 Like

I’ve been lagging on getting a signup form setup for this so I can track interest. I’ll get something online tonight and will drop a link in this thread.

5 Likes