The future of Chia looks very floppy

Floppy drives are super duper new technology that your government and scientists don’t want you to know. Better don’t tell here about it or you can be killed or something. If everybody would know about it, HDDs would become obsolete.

1 Like

I don’t think it would become obsolete but people would definitely think twice. Just like me, I think a lot, more than twice actually, more like 3 or 4 times. My brain is 3 to 4 hz

2 Likes

BTW, did you try those flexi plexi 2TB USB3.0 Xiaomi Flash drives from Ali?
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005480641828.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.6.65101c24qgwdv1&gatewayAdapt=glo2pol
I think for that price it is a very good option for cheap and efficient farm. Maybe not so efficient and innovative as Floppies but still worth a try.

1 Like

What about these new fangled Iomega Zip drives? I’ve heard they’re very spacious.

2 Likes

Lol this thread is quite the honeypot :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly man 2 is way too low, I have usb keys that are 256 and 512 and they sound nice, but i will save your link and try them on my next aliexpress order tomorrow where I found 50 floppys for just 10 currencies !

Shit I didn’t know about that let me check

Beez in the trap like ethereum swarm

1 Like

I was pretty excited when I got a box of those when a friend’s office finally got out of the stone age… then I remembered a thumb drive is like $11 and I need to quit hoarding old PC junk.

I think I finally threw a few out at work a couple of years ago, I’d kept for ages.

2 Likes

a thumb drive is more than that haha i think you are being scammed

i agree

1 Like