The future of Chia looks very floppy

So I’ve been farming Chia with my usb thumb drives (mostly 256 but also i have 512 and 640x480) and like all of you I’m very happy with my farming progress : since launch I’ve mined about 2 blocks more or less (the first one was stolen by the pool because they said “I didn’t set the adress properly” but I still got 0.25 Chia so I wonder why they are lying to me lol fuck those greedy pools) and i want to keep mining because it’s really nice.

So recently I’ve been thinking about trying to gain an edge over the competition and between two packs of cubi red wine I thought about floppy disks. Those old little things have a whole 1.44 mega byte which is more than 1 million !!! Yes mega means millions I was surprised to learn that. Now I’m wondering why this little thing can hold so much data, when my thumb drives can only do 256 or 512, but I figured it’s the size that matters lol. Anyway I calculated that I could fit so many more plots, Chat gpt said that in 1.44 million there are at least 55 thumb drives so i can divide my power consumption by 2 and get rid of my usb2 hub.

What do you guys think? I tried getting a floppy reader but the connection is hard to make, it came with a big gray thing with many holes in both hand but no where to plug it in my mother board at the back of my dell? I will add photos below to bump this thread so that the noobs can see it and i have an opportunity to educate them more. Is it what this sas thing is? i thought it was superior but it dont look superior to me lol, more like sass-y if you catch my drift

So maybe we can pool (ahahah) some money or make a kickstart to build a new datacenter with just floppy, they dont take much space so the storage density is so high, you wouldn’t believe. Well the reader is a bit bulky but it’s still less space than my usb hubs so i think it’s a win. Here is my XCH adress if you want to contribute, the kickstarter will be online soon : xch1337[redacted by moderation]5318008 and if i dont get enough i will start a pool because it’s really good money from my calculations

I took me 6 months to plot my 20 thumb drives and I had to do it all again when NFT plots came out… I would prefer not to repeat that mistake again, so im still researching and i don’t need help with that. Keep your advice to yourself for now, I will ask you the right linux commands when I want to plot again, but not with compression because i hear it’s a scam from flexpool again and this guy MacMax (I call him Ronald)

Also anyone here knows what Secure Digital is ? I think it’s like good tech like in the old days (they dont make it like they used to no more!) but here in korea up north we dont really have it yet, ah sorry I’m french in this one. anyway i might find out about this SD thing which i heard holds billions of plots, and i will make sure to open a new thread to tell you all about it. That is if I don’t get killed by myself like Epstein for revealing all this crazy stuff that the lizards dont want you to know (because Bram Cohen you know, Cohen).

PS : i know there are english mistakes sorry not sorry i could care less if your a gramar nazi just deal with it have a drink and chill like me its all cool my people we will be on the moon soon

5 Likes

Your 256 GB thumb drive has approximately 1,777 (over one thousand, seven hundred) times the capacity of a floppy disk.

Yeah? Well, you know, that’s just like your opinion man

3 Likes

Let us know how it works out, chum.

1 Like

Not sure if you are joking or trying to be ironic.

But how many plots do you have?

1 Like

Quite sure he’s joking…but I’m missing the punch line :sweat_smile:
Or he’s just been out in the sun too long

1 Like

Damn. I think I got dumber just by reading that original post.

2 Likes

Per usb thumb drive or total ? It depends on the usb size, the bigger ones i have 4 but the small one i can only fit 2

you put so much time into being dum.
its obvious by your hatred your your behind alot of the scams. or your just being scammed yourself.
either way the discussion here is mute and should be banned because it again has nothing to do with chia…
everything you say is false and misleading intentionally.
go make your own forum about what it is your doing. cause no one true to chia cares

1 Like

MUHHAHHAHAAAAAHHAA u are a funny. Write down your most retarded ideas and also enhance them with similar bullshit that you found and i will actually pay you for the entertainment value.

2 Likes

What you need to do is connect them all up in parallel, that will work :wink:

2 Likes

lol he drunk for sure …

2 Likes

oh no it comes naturally lol your feeling attacked much?

1 Like

found the problem : let the smart people do the thinking

oh you think im trying to be funny im not its serious

i tried that once but the computer crashed what might be the cause maybe solar flare?

BRO i can drink like a gallon of wine (or how many freedom unit is 45 liters i dont know) and still be fine ive never be drunk in my life in fact thats when my best ideas come

2 Likes

thankyou for your information aurelius, however i recommend upvolting your thumb drives instead of replacing them with a save reader, i have mine overclocked with the upvolting to an gain an extra 140x260 space to get an real edge over an competition, i am using megadata to achieve this and had gain a extra 212!?!?!?!

2 Likes

yes that is the cause, i had an good solution, simply wire up an sunpanels on your house, they will steal all the sun energy and you will not get an solar flare, however then you get torches because the sunpanel takes an sun energy and no light will get to you either

wow it’s so great to be able to exchange with like minded people, amazing, so i will try to be in the shade for a while lets see if it fixes it

you are welcome broski my pleasure, i already looked into undervolting but i figured i prefer overvolting because electrons fight for me here

1 Like

Best post I’ve seen on here in a while.

2 Likes

start a blog and call it thechiaflop :rofl:

2 Likes

man you a genius, and then people will finally see the light

thanks bro hope it makes you wanna try some alternative ways, because for sure they trying to hide the good stuff from us. Apes together strong!