Tip for going from MMX to BB compressed plots as a CPU farmer

Sunergy Solar German Modules Datasheet PDF, Price, Review, Dimensions, 680W, 695W, 700W, 705W, 710W Solar Panel (solarfeeds.com)
I’m looking for larger…
JA Solar launches 800 W solar panel – pv magazine International (pv-magazine.com)

They will be the extra large panels, mainly used on commercial builds.

why would I argue? I have no panels, nor intend to install it. It is an ecological disaster that will kick our asses within 30 years…so far, they just bury this crap in ground including wind turbine blades :stuck_out_tongue:

I just shared reality in part of Earth where I live now. My boss wanted to install PV, and that was his calculation. I have no idea about panel size, I guess 1m2/200W is currently standard.

The main issue is Liechtenstein currently enforced new law, where everybody is banned from using fossils starting 2030…there is currently PV paranoia :smiley:

6600 GBP including inverter, cabling? You do not have much Sun in England, you are brave to install PV :wink:

I always hear people talking about PV, but nobody shared real data…thanks.

So much of what we do, and have done for the last couple hundred years will kick our arses, but that’s a whole different conversation.

We have enough sun, more would be better, although the winter months are bad. Just got my gas & electric bill for September, it was minus £16.

Yes, that £6600 included scaffolding and full installation for a 4kW SolarEdge system with out batteries in late 2015, similar systems with battery are quite a lot more expensive these days, although prices are dropping again after last year’s PV rush. My additional system was rather expensive, but I did use Victrons 8kW inverter, and have 29kWh of self built batteries. It can run the entire house if need be.

1 Like