Tips for replotting

You’re not looking hard enough :wink:

And in the UK recently

And cheaper still

1 Like

I have ZERO CLUE what site you are posting those listings from.
So my question remains, WHERE are you finding these cheap cards?

BTW, it’s kinda academic now anyway, with Bran talking about an 18 month timeframe for existing plots to be usable (March 24 AMA). Even it it took the 3 years some others have predicted, or ends up taking the 2 years I was estimating, I’d would still be negative on many of those cards if not all of them due to the very small size DrPlotter farm they support.

Sell the card off if it hopefully holds value. That site is eBay.

It should be very easily recognised by most on here I would have thought, its eBay.

I have been ripped off way too many times by eBay sellers, to the point I don’t even look at that site any more - and have not since they decided to make the SERIOUSLY RIPOFF Paypal their only method of payment (I understand that even eBay dumped Paypal after a couple years of issues with them since then).
Not a site I would even CONSIDER - I’d be more likely to deal with AliExpress, despite THEIR many issues.

That’s your choice, but my experience is that it’s the buyer that has all the power, and eBay will nearly always side with the buyer, selling on there is by far the bigger risk than buying on there.

Then you have been very lucky.

Not lucky, I just know how to use the system when I have problems buying, but I raise a case with eBay, and they have always sorted it out in my favor.

I’ve been lucky selling on there, as I said before that is a lot riskier as eBay nearly always sides with buyers, even when they blatantly lie.

I’ve been using eBay for 20 years, their fee’s are a rip off, but I generally sell items when there is a discount offer.

If you were selling when PayPay was their only payment method, you got LUCKY.
I was a member of the FIRST class action lawsuit against PayPal, and a large percentage of that class consisted of eBay sellers.

1 Like