Transfered 10 xch since 19 dec but still havent receive

You can download it from chia.net Downloads page (scroll down a bit;-)

Im in the same boat man! Withdrew 8 XCH from KuCoin about 3 or 4 days ago and havenā€™t seen shit! Nothing but crickets from KuCoin customer support! Iā€™m so fucking pissed!

They should provide a tx, if they canā€™t/ donā€™t, I think itā€™s safe to assume they werenā€™t sent, or the send failed.
Exchanges dont rush, better safe than sorry when it comes to sending funds out.

I mean, I canā€™t get it to come up on the explorer. They did provide a tax hash, but the explorer doesnā€™t show it and they wonā€™t fucking answer!

Give them time, I know itā€™s a pita, but no point stressing about it.
If its a failed tx they will realise once they look.

Saying that Iā€™ve nvr used that exchange, but if theyā€™re any good youā€™ll be fine.

@Bones I mean, I attempted the withdrawal on 12-18. Itā€™s been 4 days. I opened the ticket relatively quickly after the transfer failed and 4 days later I still havenā€™t gotten an actual person to reply to my email. Only automated replies. How long do you think I should wait? Figured Iā€™d have heard something by now.

Hard to say, but exchanges donā€™t rush lol.
Personally Iā€™d consider a fortnight a good time for an exchange to fix a mess up like that.
Could be shorter or longer.

Ok. Never thought of it. Itā€™s a great idea.

Just a heads up, Iā€™m not that enthusiastic about the cold wallet anymore, it has a possibly nasty side-effect on the regular wallet.
Thought you should know:

https://github.com/Chia-Network/chia-blockchain/issues/9583

Well, itā€™s a beta after all and hopefully this will be resolved when itā€™s integrated in a future version of the regular client /wallet.