Version 1.8.2 is released

For anyone who is still caring

2 Likes

That doesnt sound so positive :sweat_smile:

I actually quite like the additions, kyc preparations are really important if you want to get government registered assets.

Its actually what im struggling with to get my assets registered

furthermore, what I find very interesting, the net space is increasing again :slight_smile:

I imagine the primary reason for netspace increases is due to people replotting their existing storage, I doubt most of the farmers are increasing their actual storage size. But I could be wrong.

1 Like
2 Likes

I am buing more storage every month but not for Chia but MMX as it will be few times more profitable at the mainnet start than Chia is now.

1 Like

1 Like

Gene responded to this problem on Discord. Make sure your clock is synchronized to an NTP.
The error is caused by farmers pc’s that have drifting clocks. The blockchain is very sensitive to that (due to vdf).

1 Like

Hmm… no such thing in Windows. Well it is but relfers to AD sync or something, i don’t use it.
Also according to logs it doesnt come alone but always with connection issue to remote node_id, so i guess it’s not critical bug.

Here is another one i never seen before

It is not necessarily your PC that has incorrect time, any farmer that makes a block and has incorrect clock will cause errors in your log.
Concerning the invalid version, it seems that sweetchia pool users are using a custom client (like flexfarmer), again, no issues on your end.

oh i see thank you very much

Release 1.8.2.giga14 Gigahorse Node / Farmer · madMAx43v3r/chia-gigahorse (github.com)

1 Like