Well, it happened... :)

That is the same question for every pool in every crypto. The way to know is to keep an eye on the pool stats. You can monitor via different websites what their expected wins should be and what they are actually getting. Then do calculations of what you should be getting. If it all adds up, everything is good. If not, go somewhere else. Once trust is achieved, just enjoy the ride.

If you continue to have the same questions, then you don’t understand how it all works. Spend some time learning the system and what I said above will make more sense.

1 Like

Hey congrats on the drop! Anyhow according to the chia devs, pools or solo has the same chance. I have 1144 plots and it says to me I will get a drop in 2 months. (I was lucky before pools and found a chia). However since I started pools I have farmed almost 1 chia having found 0 myself.
So the way I see it is:
Pools it’s like a bank loan, you get the chia in advance and pay a interest (pool fees) but when you get your drop you repay back the debt.
So if my expected to win is 2 months I could have 2 scenarios:

1. I’m solo farming and day 1 I get some chia. Or day 61 I get some chia.
  2. I’m on pools and after 1 month I already have 1 chia for sure.

So pools are predictable. Why would this be important? Well imagine tomorrow Elon musk post on Twitter chia is green is the way to go.
It would skyrocket. So maybe if you want to take advantage of the hype you could sell your 1 chia.
Where if you are solo farming you might have 2 or 0 :slight_smile: a gamble.

So I guess it depends on what is that you are after.