What is difference between OG Plot and Portable plot? How to find both counts through CLI or RPC?

What is difference between OG Plot and Portable plot? How to find both counts through CLI or RPC ?

Is this method for getting count is correct ? . Any other easy method ?
how-to-distinguish-original-og-plots-from-new-portable-plots

You can try this (yeah, I know, looks just like spell or something but still may be helpful):

curl --silent --insecure --cert ~/.chia/mainnet/config/ssl/harvester/private_harvester.crt --key ~/.chia/mainnet/config/ssl/harvester/private_harvester.key -d ‘{"":""}’ -H “Content-Type: application/json” -X POST https://localhost:8560/get_plots | python3 -m json.tool | grep -B 4 ““pool_contract_puzzle_hash”: null” | grep filename | awk -F""" ‘{print $4}’

Alternatively for those using Machinaris is to just check the count at the bottom of the Farming page table, after searching for “solo” (aka OG) or “portable” (aka NFT) plots. This reports on your entire farm, from all systems across your LAN.

Example shown:

As beginner, I am Unable to get your reply.

I don’t need third part tool.

I suggest there is no easier way then. If someone knows how to simplify this process, I would love to see that too.

Gui is easy but i appreciate it’s not what your asking.
Just look at your nft in gui and it shows plot numbers.

The difference is og are the old plot style, portable plots are the ones made to a nft.

1 Like

Unable to get from GUI that these plots are OG or Portable (nft). Any method in RPC / CLI or Log file ?

Note: There doesn’t exists any pool.