What`s up? I think I`m in the twilight zone

Slug69,

You are absolutely right.
I was very, very happy with my K33s (I only had them in the pool), so much so that I had a clear surplus of block winnings in relation to the shares I received from the pool - that I wanted to leave the pool.
My solo K32s (about 25-30% of the farm) weren’t getting blocks that often.

I don’t know - maybe they found out about the problem and changed the algorithms? I haven’t won anything since May - until November 25th.

You told my story exactly…
Incredible…

One day we will write a book about these speculations and theories… :wink:

1 Like

I talked to my psychotherapist who has contacts with people at MIT about K33 plots.
Apparently people from MIT “didn’t get it” and sent the partially completed research to NASA.
The people at NASA never disappoint…
It is true, that they postponed the preparations for the flight to Mars by another year, … but whatever…
Apparently now the file with the test results is on the president’s table.
It’s shocking - but the K33 is a better plot than the K32!
There have been reports of journalists storming Chia Inc. to clarify the situation…
There is panic in the streets, people are looting and vandalizing shops.
The police and the government are calling on people to remain calm, but also to stockpile basic necessities.
The NASDAQ is falling beyond all control…
Even well-known and appreciated farmers from the state of Alaska complain that their hens have stopped laying eggs.
This situation has left its mark even in Asian countries - they have stopped producing GPUs because it may turn out that the demand for them will completely stop during the “K-gate” scandal (that is its official name).
Hard times lie ahead for all of us…

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know why they bothered with K sizes at all. They could have called it Proof of Schmutz and just filled our drives with schmutz instead.

I got caught by you :wink:
I started searching the Internet for a guy named Schmutz who might have developed some mathematical proofs…
But then I activated my long-unused German language…

1 Like

Out of favor with the kids, but most of my older relatives were very European - thought I’d dust that one off for you guys :upside_down_face:

I thought it was just me. I used to win every 3-4 weeks, now I haven’t had a win in 4 months+. My ETW is still under a month.

I wonder if switching to compressed plots on NOSSD will give better luck

you wonder … ouch my dear

I received an apology…
Mrs. Statistics decided that I was a little damaged and decided to compensate me at least a little.
With the next block, some more “injustice” (but the reference level of 1,090% was high and it was apparently difficult to get down to the correct level immediately) K33 (pool):
118%
The next one is better K32 (OG):
36%

And that’s how it is with statistics…
So sometimes… you have to grit your teeth and wait…

Have a good day to everyone!

4 Likes

Fun fact.
I’m dissatisfied again.
You cannot trust ETA rewards in CHIA software.

Now with an ETA of 13 days, I earn rewards every 3-5 days with uncompressed K33 (6 times in February).

There is no order or thought in it.
The software was written poorly and it is unfair to other farmers…
I don’t know how I can live with this anymore…

Estimated is estimated, you expecting it to mean more is the source of your dissatisfaction.

How have you been Bones, you been feeling good these days, I’m getting older by the second!! :joy: :cowboy_hat_face:

Been ill most of the month, otherwise i cant complain.

I hope you’ve guessed that… this is a little cabaret on my part - I don’t really have any reason to complain.
I guess I deserved it after my little bad luck (1090%).

And this confirms once again - chia statistics work.
However, everything is limited to taking as much time distance as possible.

The same with me.
Finish re-plot to C6 in the end of Oct.
Last rewards was in 7-Nov.
~ 0.5 PBt, so it’s should be 12 days for rewards
but 5 months. pf-f-f-f-f-f…
BTW How you calculate that figures “… my little bad luck (1090%).”

Hi GolDen!

You’re really unlucky - or something isn’t working properly.
Have you checked the logs?
Below is the calculation :wink:
Of course, inaccurate, because some months have 31 days,
However, I considered it unimportant because I did not have accurate data anyway.
You beat me to this score!

I hope you hit the block - and even today!

2 Likes

Everything is green on GUI
Plot’s are checking, but zero proof founded.
so… bad luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait a minute…!

It’s not 5 months if you won on November 7th…
After conversion… you haven’t beaten me yet with your result - you are only about 1066% unlucky.
Besides, it seems to me that currently, with Netspace having been around 33-34 EiB for about 3 months, the ETA is closer to 13 days.
Well…
You’re probably even below 1k%.

You didn’t take my championship title away from me, so… :wink:

And you know what…I wish you wouldn’t take it away.
Good luck GolDen!

2 Likes

the strangest thing is that system payed quite accurate before replotting, I’d say +- 1-2 weeks.
So if you have a payments on schedule (+/-) - you are not nervous.
But… with no payments AFTER REPLOTTING within 4-5 months. make you crazy.
You are just waiting first month (2) - then you check the 8444 port. then - check the plots, setups, logs etc, etc, etc.
everything looks Ok. but still no rewards, so you start to check if you don’t forget anything…
madness… :slight_smile:

1 Like

With your farm size it would be better to join a pool! I had also 5 months of no payment then I joined a pool and get constant payouts.

1 Like

yeeeessss… but…
Re-plot again? pffff…

1 Like