Why chia price never raise?

I have been reading all this debating about selling the pre-farm. Like many others, I also think that originally the pre-farm was not supposed to be sold like this. However, that’s where my complaining ends. I don’t think they would do it if they had a better choice. I am also wondering what the complainers are actually trying to achieve other than relieving their angry emotions. Do you want CNI to go bankrupt? Do you really think that XCH would be worth anything if CNI disappears, even if it took all the pre-farm with it?

1 Like

Exactly same debat we have with AMC and GME. But most idiots don’t understand how to run a business! They just want prices to go up then its a good company otherwise its a bad company… But market prices doesn’t reflect the real value of a company!

2 Likes

The Chia project has been around for a while now, and their development pace has slowed considerably. In contrast, other blockchain projects are advancing much more rapidly. Although I still maintain my Chia farm, it’s mainly because I find it enjoyable. I don’t believe the coin will improve significantly.

1 Like