21Chia pool launch

Yes, we’ll pay out after any win. Also, we’ll enable PPS (as an option on your farmer dashboard) on Monday and after we’ve reached 2PiB, so those of you who want to get paid regardless of blocks farmed can get paid a regular, stable amount.

Hi, can you please send me some testnet9 chia ?

txch1hux5asktzmpgy4typkywfheswsxxredwx8d87a8h6q80fs2mxk0qrw0f97

Sent. Our testnet pool is still up but we’re on mainnet now too, so you can start farming for real there.

thanks a lot. will try mainnet too

As of this moment, I trust 21Chia, but I haven’t seen my payout yet. The dashboard information still very basic now, how do we know the pool luck (how many have the pool received 1.75 x n wins so far?), can we know pool XCH address to check on chia explorer?

We have just reached 1.5Pib, and that’s 5 days to expected win, so we need to wait a little longer until we farm a block. We’ll be adding more info to the dashboard in the meantime.

Also, we’re planning to enable the option of PPS farming this Monday, so we’ll fund the pool wallet and you’ll be able to choose to get paid a stable amount regardless of how lucky the pool gets.

my current points balance was reset, which it says will happen after a payout but I havent received any pending balances on my wallet. granted I only have 7 plots right now but I just wanted to make sure this was normal

Let me know your launcher_id so I can check. At first glance I’m not seeing other people’s points showing any abnormalities and we haven’t just farmed a block either.

Not sure if this pool fixed it yet, but the code release was flawed allowing ppl to reset it.
The pool should have a record of submitted proofs so it shouldn’t affect payout, but could be why it happened.

Chia devs have not released a fix yet afaik, but some pools fixed it themselves.

We were never affected by that specific glitch. We verify rewards properly

Not sure if this pool fixed it yet, but the code release was flawed allowing ppl to reset it.
The pool should have a record of submitted proofs so it shouldn’t affect payout, but could be why it happened. Chia devs have not released a fix yet afaik, but some pools fixed it themselves.

Yep generally all reference pool protocol pools have this glitch that allows some to exploit payouts and increase the proportion they receive. Its likely up to individual pools to fix it, most seem to be waiting for the devs to do so. Good that 21 chia fixed it early. Please don’t spread out how its done as so far only a few are doing it so its not noticeable yet.

0xa5602143c2f5fc5b71180b146ab3b5e4d933b8230de39e85cc1ebea870b4716e

You have 103 points and I’ve checked your partials too, they add up to 103.

It’s been a few days since the pool launched and we’d like to thank you all for helping us make it to 2+PiB of netspace!

We have a lot to tell you about:

• Zero fee for life promotion is extended until July 25.

• PPS (pay per share) is now available as an option on your farmer dashboard settings. This is great if you want to get paid regardless of pool luck, even if we don’t find blocks in a while. It’s your chance to get 100% assured payouts that only depend on the work you do (the partials you submit).

• There will be a daily top farmers competition until July 18: every day one lucky winner among the top 10 will get 0.1 XCH. The top 3 have double chance to win. It’s still not that hard to get to the top 10, so start plotting!

• We’ve seen reports of users having trouble connecting to other pools. We encourage you to try join us, we’re on top of all known glitches and will work with you to fix any issues you may find.

• We now have a Discord chat channel, you’re invited to join the community there.

• We’re constantly adding new features to our dashboard, next up is the leaderboard.

1 Like

Is there a way to see if you are a top farmer yet?

Post your LinkedIn please, so we can evaluate your CV.

Pretty soon, we’re working on it.

1 Like

The option to choose PPS is pretty cool.

2 Likes

We’ve made our first PPS payment today! keep it up, farmers!

Sweet, good job guys