Hello all!

My setup consists of the following components:

Ryzen 9 5950x
RAM: 64gb
1x 2TB Sabrent SSD
1x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro
1x 2TB MP600 Pro
1x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro

I have overclocked my CPU as well as my RAM.

Currently I use the Swar Plotmanager and I am very happy with it! (If you want to publish my config, please contact me :))

Currently I manage about 47-50 plots a day, I think that can be seen very well, but maybe I can get here one or the other tip how I can maybe crack the magic mark of 60 if that is at all possible?

Thanks for your attention!

Have a nice evening!

5 Likes

60 is likely possible with perfect drives, in your case maybe 50-55, refer to this thread for optimization tips:

1 Like

If you are doing 50/day you’re doing very well indeed! I doubt it can be pushed much higher than that!

Intel does have an advantage over AMD with Chia plotting for technical reasons, unfortunately. RAM speed also matters a lot on AMD.

I think 50 is quite good… i am trying to push it there

would be quite interested in your swar settings if you don’t mind :smiley:
what filesystem are you using and do you have the m2 in the raid or separate?

If you want to go for more i would try to OC the CPU :thinking:
Have a system with an overclocked 3700x which gave me some additonal decrease of total times

nvm u already overclocked it, my bad lol

Bro can you send config files? bc im new in linux and i dont know what i need to do

we have similar system

Can you please share your SWAR config file settings?

Are you doing multiple jobs, with unique temp drives per job?

What are your max concurrent settings?

1 Like

Hi Yes pls post your setup.

1 Like

just wondering how these 4 SSD setup on ur build?

Hi Uneyka,

Can we know your DDR4 OC speed? thanks! ^.^

Hey, do you min md sharing your Swar config file and mentioning what OC you did to that CPU and that RAM. I have a similar setup. thanks in advance!

yeah please share the swar config please… we like to know how to do staggering and those settings.

1 Like

can share u file config please ? have same hardware

Nice! Can you share your Swar config ? It would really help out a lot. I just started but dont have as much temp ssd space so that’ll be my bottleneck I think.

Could you share your swar configuration with me?

could u share config with me? much appreciated, thanks

Could u share config with me? Thanks …