Free Chia faucet. Get up to 0.05 free XCH every hour!

There’s alot of ( seemingly) untrust/ worries in this thread.
To chime in. If you could do instant payouts, and they currently are free, I’m sure you would get alot more thoroughfare , so win win.
If you can’t, I wish you well, so long as you pay out its not a problem ( to my mind ) .

Hey lets start a faucet, no need to hold even XCH for payouts :stuck_out_tongue: treshold/withdrawal limit eg $5 or more + withdrawal fee (lets say that’s the cost to exchange eg USD/XCH to cover) and oh let people gamble on a non licensed gambling site (aka illigal)… no control … so to many to payout lets change some settings … e.g. changing house edge …

I’m not perfect, but far from stupid also

Granted, everyone wants to make a buck but some stuff err …

All rolling/dice values are provably fairs. One does not event need to be far from stupid to calculate that there is no fraud from our side. Calculation algo/formulas you may find here Free chia(XCH) faucet

Hi! We we are proud to present you our new rebranded and redesigned website: https://playcet.io . We do not want to be an ordinary faucet. Our goal is to create a real community decentralized play to earn project. Please try it and leave your valuable comments. We appreciate your suggestions!

Our long term plans:

• Fully functional wallet
  • Multiple games
  • PVP games
  • Innovative referral system
  • Multiple blockchains
  • Community platform
  • Decentralised management
  • Nft and metaverse

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions or issues to report via
admin@chia-faucet.com

Updates 2022-07-28

• Referrals list was added
  • News feature was updated. New posts have green badge. Bell counter resets once you see news list

Same login as the faucet?

Yes. Same login. Same balance. Same profile. It is faucet v2. Redesigned and improved. All new features will be provided there. Old faucet version will be eventually ceased.

Updates 2022-08-03

• Fixed a bug where dice bet would reset to minimum amount after each roll
  • Fixed a bug where user would not be redirected to particular page after login
  • Fixed a bug where news “new badge” would not disappear when user read news

Currently we are working on a number of large features. This should allow us to increase faucet rewards.

First thing we want to release is a fully functional wallet with the ability to make deposits. Stay tuned to our updates

Updates 2022-09-01

• Released online chat
  • Updated chia node to latest version

One of our main goals is to be a community driven platform. Online chat is our first step
We are still working hard on a new cross chain wallet. Please stay tuned to our news

Hey young man, haven’t seen you around for a while hope everything is good!!!

1 Like

Gaming my life away, lolz! Mostly in my happy man cave with good friends nearby … life could be worse!

2 Likes