FYI: Network is down @ block 255108 -- Upgrade to 1.1.5 ASAP

You’re always welcome here! Big fan of the subreddit

1 Like

Thank you! Nice to meet you all as well. Thanks for all the hard work everyone. Happy to see dedicated teams in action.

2 Likes

I read whole post but on reddit ask to go on keybase but no one approve people on Keybase.
Hotfix is already published but need to view dev comment and write them log error.

Have you an access for approve people on Keybase ?

Keybase is open to all, you just need to install it, create an account, and then join their public Keybase. Link is on their website.

1 Like

It’s ok they approve me now.

1 Like

I am stucked again… Sounds like a not so easy problem to fix

Looks like the hot fix is incoming.

2 Likes

1.1.5 is working perfectly

I manually inspected mempool and all is fine, also responding to challenges etc fine.

1 Like
1 Like

Windows version not up yet. You can check realtime status here: Changelog for 1.1.5 (#4313) · Chia-Network/chia-blockchain@0b91005 · GitHub

1 Like

Hi,

What happens if I don’t update soon? I don’t wanna lose my unfinished plots again!

1 Like

Download Link: https://download-chia-net.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/install/ChiaSetup-1.1.5.exe

3 Likes

Its a recommended updated because there are additional checks now for negative values. I would say finish your plots and then update.

1 Like

nice. 1.1.5 for mac live yet?

On Ubuntu do I just run the commands in the update section of the Install guide?

1 Like

Specifically if you run < 1.1.5 and you farm a block and that block happens to have an invalid transaction in it because your old chia software doesn’t know to throw it out, you’ll lose your block and won’t get your 2 XCH. I don’t think it affects plotting at all, just farming.

https://download-chia-net.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/install/Chia-1.1.5.dmg

1 Like

If I understand correctly the reason this made the network stop is sending a bad block will usually result in peers banning you for a while. So nearly every node that won a block was getting banned, and so the chain wasn’t progressing much at all.

2 Likes

I have updated my farmer to 1.1.5. This seems like the bare minimum.

Do I need to update my harvesters as well?
Do I need to update my plotters?

I am sure many of us here would like those questions answered.

I update 1.1.5 and get an error

2021-05-10T02:41:15.976 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: ERROR Consensus error 124, not disconnecting

2021-05-10T02:43:19.228 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: WARNING Wasn’t able to add transaction with id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, status 3 error: Err.COIN_AMOUNT_NEGATIVE

2021-05-10T02:37:40.259 wallet asyncio : ERROR Unclosed client session

1 Like