Gigahorse GPU Plotter, GPU Farmer, Plot Sink: Boost Your Chia Farm by 47.2%! Plot in <2 Minutes

is it possible to plot k33 with 128Gb ?

upd: looks like it is possible with -M 32 but it sucks your system AND your nvme dry!

everything freezes like this is XT 286, browser tabs rendering takes ten seconds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Max. I’ll delete bad plots as necessary and only get back to you if I need to.

Are you sure you are running harvester only and not a full node. If running another full node on same network as another farmer full node it won’t work. You must run harvester only and the farmer full node, not two farmer full nodes.

You are mixing official Chia Node with Gigahorse remote harvester or the other way around. Or you are mixing with older version of Gigahorse.

All services need to be Gigahorse of the same version, Node + Farmer + Harvester.

Partial RAM modes totally depend on performance of your temp SSDs (-2 / -3).

well, no it is just latest bundle. like i said on my farmer pc i have started gigahorse farmer+harvester without problem, but remote harvester seems not being able to connect to farmer. is there port should be opened on farmer/node pc?

Are you running Gigahorse remote harvester?

on my remote harvester i run this:

also, there seem to be a problem with validity of c9 plots, please look:

Which Gigahorse version for node / farmer and harvester ?

How much RAM you have?

latest one, 1.8.0. in fact on remote harvester i have only old plots (no compression) i just need them to farm with node supporting compressed plots

128Gb

You need to use Gigahorse harvester even for uncompressed plots, the protocol is not compatible with official Chia.

i try, i start YOUR harvester software on my remote harvester i DO NOT run official chia harvester in there

also i have another dumb question, i have noticed each compression level doubles required time to check proof, the question is if lets say k32-c7 has bigger chance to win in compersion to k32-C8(9)? it might be very slight bigger and yet is there a difference?

@madMAx43v3r Good morning Max. I believe I have Chia 1.8.0 Giga10 working correctly now, but I’m getting quite a few warnings like these below:

Are these anything to be concerned about? As always, thanks in advance.

Update: Well I thought it was fine as it appeared to be farming, but it hasn’t submitted any partials since updating to giga10 (almost 3 hours). I guess I’ll go back to Giga7 which I know works.

Update 2: Submitting partials again using Giga10. I went back to my old config.yaml. Not the new one that I created with Chia 1.8.0.

1 Like

No

But the error about G1 non-infinity element must start with ... usually happens when you mix incompatible versions…

Make sure to completely stop any previous chia services before starting Gigahorse, close the GUI and run chia stop all -d in the terminal.

And then when you start Gigahorse there should not be any messages about “already running”.

@madMAx43v3r I know that you said block validation time WARNINGS were nothing to worry about, but why am I constantly getting them? What block validation time would be of concern? I’m pretty sure that I never used to get them before upgrading to the latest version.

Block validation time has nothing to do with farming or compressed plots, you need to ask Chia team about this.

i see alright thank you very much

I have a 1650 Super with 4GB of VRAM, and 304 TiB of uncompressed plots, is this GPU suitable for farming C8?

Will it cope with K32, K33 and K34 size plots and for how long considering plot filter changes?

It will be in my headless home server running Windows 10.

Or am I just better off using a 3060 12GB (non Ti)?

Plotting will be done on a separate machine using a 3080.

Yes, it should be able to handle 500 TiB (physical size) of C8 even at plot filter 256. However K32 is the max, due to 4G VRAM.

1 Like

What is the point to make k33+ if k32 is the most profitable one since it supports higher compression level?