Got 0.25 XCH instead 2 XCH

Nothing to do with that, none of my plots have ever been in a pool, I only have solo.

None of my machines that created those plots have been in a pool.

It’s just never arrived in my gateio wallet. Being sorted now apparently, it was weird the 0.25 arrived which tipped me off but not the 1.75.

Keeping a lot closer eye on things now.

Being in a pool before or not won’t matter if this is what I think it is… if you plotted these plots on 1.2 or later and they are NFT plots, when you solo farm the .25 goes into your main wallet and the other 1.75 goes into your personal, private “pool wallet”, which you’ll need to run a CLI command to “claim” them from your wallet periodically.

For a little context on what/why this happens: When you farm an NFT plot to a pool, .25 goes into your wallet and 1.75 goes to the pools wallet address, which the pool then claims out of the wallet periodically and redistributes those rewards to farmers per they payout schedule. When you solo-farm an NFT plot, you are technically still farming to a pool, just now the pool is you all by yourself. So, those 1.75 rewards go into a “pool” wallet… you own that was auto-generated when you made your NFT. You can claim them on the CLI using the chia plotnft claim command

Your version should not be 1…x.xdev0.
If you have dev0 you didn’t update it correctly.

Tried to claim them, nothing to claim through the command line and nothing to claim through the gui as the pool option has nothing to select. Not sure but I put the address into the mining software for the gateio exchange and this might be the cause of the problem.

Really hope I do not lose this money, but gateio when I last looked told me it was being dealt with but that was 24 hours ago now and still no funds.

The screen shot is showing two payments, I got the 0.25 but not the 1.75…yet.

Payout addresses

The block reward is divided into two components, the 1.75 XCH pool portion and the 0.25 XCH farmer portion. The 0.25 XCH will go to your farmer target address, which is the same as the OG plots. This is configurable in the Farm tab of the GUI, or in the config.yaml under farmer.xch_target_address. The 1.75XCH gets paid out to the pool, and the payout instructions that the pool will use to pay you can be set in the config file in the pool_list section.

Self Pooling

If you are self-pooling, you will additionally need to claim your rewards after winning a block. This can be done from the GUI or CLI as well. There is no time limit for this, but if you do not claim your rewards before switching to a pool, the pool will be able to claim those rewards, and you will lose these funds

More on: Pooling User Guide · Chia-Network/chia-blockchain Wiki · GitHub

Self Pooling

If you are self-pooling, you will additionally need to claim your rewards after winning a block. This can be done from the GUI or CLI as well. There is no time limit for this, but if you do not claim your rewards before switching to a pool, the pool will be able to claim those rewards, and you will lose these funds

Just some opinion, you might can take the reward if you change the pool into your own pool ?? since gate.io is not a pool operator, they might not claim your rewards yet. but please DYOR because i never have that kind experience

1 Like

I am really confused, I tried claiming but there is no pool, all my plots are not configured for pooling I just made solo plots for the last 3 months.

The tokens are in the gateio wallet, not sure I can get them back so have I lost them?

I did set the wallet in the chia software so it’s probably my bad… Close to selling the rig just to get some money back now :frowning: