I have over 23,000 plots farming and been constantly getting drop close to the ETW suggested, 2-3 days.
Since the 2nd of May the farm been dry and nothing dropped.
I’m just paranoid that something is wrong, I have checked all the below;
Plots are passing through filters
Response time is < 1s. there are the occasion spike once or twice a day but i think thats just normal.
The unit is fully Sync all the time.
currently running 1.3.5
Done plots check with power shell n30 average score is 1.
Am I just having a really bad luck run or is there something else I need to check ?
I have the same “problem” here in Germany. I have about 4300 Plots, waiting time 14 days and since the update from 1.2.11 to 1.3.X at the beginning of march NO wins. Evething seem fine with my farm. I tried farmr looks good, i am faming in a pool now for 2 weeks looks good. I also synched from scratch. The times are below 1 sec, no errors in the logs…
In the past i used to win much often with half of plots that i have now and bigger net space. My biggest hit was 3 wins in 9 days, waiting time 3 month: D Pretty odd stuff.
ETW of 2-3 days and it’s been almost 20 … I would be worried too. I can confirm that wins are possible with 1.3.5. I’m running it and won on Thursday. I’m not sure how you made it so long (such a large farm) with no monitoring software. I use Chiadog. It lets me know right away when there is an issue. You have a huge investment there. Take the time to setup a system to make sure it is running at peak performance all the time and that you know the moment something is wrong.
Agreed, that’s way out of bounds and should be investigated. The resulting missed challenges are a definite no-no, there is some real problem in the node.
shows the min, avg, and median times are fine. They could (maybe should) be about 1/2 that (because it’s certainly possible), but 1.0s average is nothing to be ashamed of. Bottom line, the node doesn’t miss challenges too much, so, statistically, rewards shouldn’t be effected terrible much… but they are. Ummm.
To start troubleshooting, I would suggest opening your log file in notepad (or something) and looking for that time and see (possibly what HD is causing it) and find the others too, to see if there is a commonality.