My Chia node does not sync again!

My Chia Node is having trouble syncing and will not continue.
I have encountered this problem several times and all I have done is sync from the beginning.
But now the sync volume is high and it takes a few weeks.
Please help me, this problem has disappointed me.

Can you share some info on your setup?
Like OS, CPU/Memory and OS-drive (SSD/NVME/HDD) and (free) space.
Is chia installed on the OS-drive, specifically the database directories? If not where and details of that disk/directory?
Do your have port 8444 open, like forwarded on your router?
Are you on a wired or wireless connection?
Are you familiar with linux or windows terminal/powershell CLI commands?

1 Like

Intel(R) Celeron(R) G4930 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
RAM 8GB
Win 10 nvme 2TB setup win
Case server 35 Hdd 14TB
wired connection
Do your have port 8444 open, like forwarded on your router? I do not knowI do not know
Are you familiar with linux or windows terminal / powershell CLI commands? No, unfortunately

In the Full Node tab, can you scroll down a bit and take a look at the Connections section?
How many Full Node connections you have (roughly)? Can you do a screenshot like this one:

It took my node a couple of minutes, and I was back in sync.

My sync has not started in two days

Have you tried rebooting your machine after you shut down chia?

yes 10 times reset :expressionless:

If your running windows, you could copy the .cha folder and .chia_keys folder to another USB hard disk for CYA. Then delete the data base and try to see if resyncing starts for a try. Also how much space do you have on your hard disk?

Just asking, you have no Internet issues?

I tried before and deleted the data file folders and it started syncing from the beginning but it takes a long time to sync.

I have no problem with the internet, I tested it

Yes it does, buy unless you have a copy from another machine you have to wait.

Sync starts from day one

You will get there.

Yes, I have done this many times, but now it takes a few weeks to download 90 GB. The worst problem is synchronization and connection disconnection, why do not you think about it ??? !!!

Just to ask, what are the specs of your machine, OS, memory, CPU etc How much free space is on your C: drive.