Netspace Plateauing?

Statement on their website:

HPOOL on recent withdrawals, accounting audit delays

Recently, HPOOL cleaned the abnormal account of the mine pool. In order to remove the problem calculation in the Hpool-Chia mine pool. HPOOL selects suspected problematic accounts through data analysis and reviews them on a daily basis.

The clean-up was not made public to prevent unusual account data from going offline to avoid scrutiny. During this period, we reduced the withdrawal speed (to avoid the withdrawal of the problem account), and the calculation force binding was changed from automatic pass to audit pass (to avoid the problem account using a new ID to re-camouflage into the mine pool). It also leads to a lot of questions about HPOOL on the Internet and even abuse, rumors, framed and so on. But we still choose to endure the humiliation, insist on continuing investigation!

The hpool-chia pool ran for over 2 months. There are many problems that have been affecting the normal operation of the mine pool, such as: double mining (the wallet and the mine pool share the same file for mining), false computing force (artificial forgery of computing force file), network DDoS attack (concurrent traffic attack on our server).

Since the hpool-chia pool went online, here are some data to share with users:

1. Double digging (mining pool and wallet at the same time) : Now detected about 170 daily account was banned for double digging (this means that there are 170 pieces every day should have a piece of pool in mines was rubbed away for double digging, but really want to receive double digging a punishment of less than 10%, and because the growth of the entire network to calculate force yields are low, calculate momentum of double digging force small account, instead have enhanced trend).

2. False calculation: Participated in mining by forging false calculation documents to obtain illegal profits. At present, the false calculation force has been investigated and verified with 500P+, among which the largest ID is involved with 180P, and the false calculation force is still under review.

Network DDoS Attacks: The hpool-chia pool has been subjected to DDoS attacks (DDoS attacks are illegal!). There have even been several instances of web page attacks leading to emergency server maintenance. These attacks can come from outside competitors, maliciously discrediting the forces discrediting HPOOL, or deliberately retaliating for an account being blocked by a cheating detection. The hpool-chia pool has been attacked more than 70 times and is still being attacked at 2-3 times a day. Now HPOOL has communicated with server operators and relevant law enforcement departments to trace the source, and will be dealt with according to law once it is traced.

1. At present, there are many “We Media”, public accounts and short video accounts that release pictures, advertorials and videos (the contents are all false data or conjecture, and then the chapters and sentences are broken through one-sided screenshots). To spread rumors, to frame, to smear HPOOL. Some of the relevant contents have been removed/deleted after communication, but some still refuse to communicate. For the relevant author subjects, HPOOL has engaged lawyers for further processing.

Everything that Hpool does is to ensure the benefit of the users within the pool. Due to the large number of accounts involved, the review of withdrawal and calculation force binding is still being accelerated. Please be patient! It is expected that the automatic audit will resume after