NoSSD Chia Pool, +30% reward with new compressed plots, fast plotting without SSD

Some lapses in memory? Chia blocks misplaced/pool activity - went solo, yet block rewards (1.75) transferred to pool

I don’t think that you came clean out of that thread. You basically stated that you don’t care and as all your buddies that work for you support that claim, you don’t give a damn. You quoted what they wrote and that was just mental diarrhea to support your position. You have shown no evidence of that guy making up story and ignored all the evidence he provided. So, we don’t need to look that far to see your lies.

You constantly make up technical claims that are baseless and when pushed against the wall, you try to weasel out of that as “I am not technical, …” Just in this thread, you went back whining to Max to get his support, when you were caught making up stories about fake web pages, again showing that you have no clue what you are talking about.

But I am digressing. I have not attacked you for what you are doing with Flex as I don’t give a rat’s ass about it, but rather at your baseless accusations you are spewing at those guys. So, you are trying to change a goalpost to get away from it.

What I am telling you is that if you don’t know those guys, don’t have a crystal ball that you can see in the future, then don’t put BS and claim some sort of authority for that.

As I stated above several times, I am not trying to defend those guys, and I also will not use their client as I also consider it a high security risk. However, having something to be a high security risk is not the same as claiming that the next week it will start spreading monkey pox, what you basically implying.

If you recall, he also said that MM plotter was garbage. He also levied false claims against your FlexFarmer. Then after several months the official position was changed that they (Bram, Gene) were misinformed.

So, where is the data that back his new claim? Let us see it. Everything you quoted from those tweets are just ad hominem attacks.

2 Likes