Sudden problem with response times

23 days without winnings with 9000 plots … the only thing I changed is the address of the wallet farm … I start to be really worried

Must not be too worried. I haven’t seen you post any troubleshooting that you have done. Have you checked your logs for errors, delays in challenge responses, have you tried chiadog? If this was me, I would not sleep until I ruled out every possible issue. You just keep posting that you haven’t won.

Yes, I have divided into several Harvesters, each of which manages a small portion of discs so the temporarily slow discs do not affect the result of the others …
I have installed ChiaDog and I don’t get any errors, just some delay when plots are added … greatly improved response times
2021-06-22 22_13_11-Telegram (18059)
2021-06-22 22_12_59-Telegram (18057)
2021-06-22 22_12_33-Telegram (18059)
2021-06-22 22_12_27-Telegram (18059)

Are you getting any emails like this:

Experiencing networking issues? Harvester did not participate in any challenge for 120 seconds. It’s now working again.

I get on many plots this error, but I have checked over and over with copy / search and all the manufacturers keys are correct

has a pool public key that is not in the farmer’s pool pk list.

No such warnings … Just launched the first time

I added the wallet to all harvesters, now I don’t get that error anymore. But from the guide it didn’t seem like it was a process to be done.
My payout is now expected every 6 days, but 24 went wrong …
ChiaDog only sends me some slow extraction every now and then as I said above … no other errors … everything seems to go smoothly but without prizes

We reached 1PB, 10.150 Plot … 1 month without xch

Do this, and you’ll be just fine.
Make a copy of db onto your desktop.
Make a copy of the wallet (with wallet db in it) onto the desktop.

Uninstall chia copletely. Before restarting, delete chia folder as well as chia blockchain folder.
Restart the system, get the latest version of chia and install it. Don’t start run yet (if it runs byself, close it for now).

Copy-paste db to its normal location, confirm yes to replace.
Copy-paste wallet db to its normal location, confirm yes to replace.

Run chia. You’ll be farming.

I’ll do all of this for the main machine, the full node.
I ask one thing though, do I have to change something even in harvesters initialized with chia init -c?
Another thing, can you confirm that in the harvesters it is enough chia init -c and there is no need to import the private key?