There's a new dashboard in town 😎 - introducing farmr.net

Hey guys, just wanted to share something that I’ve been working on.

farmr.net is a web dashboard that can help you monitor all of your farmers and harvesters (also supports forks like flax and chaingreen!)

It lets you aggregate farmers and harvesters together and comes with many useful statistics about your farms, including response times, skipped blocks in short sync events, errors when sending partial proofs to pools, etc.

I added an OG Plot / NFT Plot counter in the most recent update. There are some other useful features such as Integration with Swar’s Chia Plot Manager and a drives list

Or you can also use it as a progressive web app on your smartphone

The client is open-source and you can learn more about it in its GitHub repo: https://github.com/joaquimguimaraes/farmr

If you sign in with discord you’ll be notified through farmrBot and if you sign in with your Google account these notifications will be sent to you in an email

Have any other questions? You can find me in Swar’s Chia Community discord server and discuss chia farming with over 700 active farmr users.

3 Likes

Some examples of notifications

1 Like

Don’t they want ur private keys?

1 Like

I retract my statement. farmr is great plenty of insight. no private keys given

1 Like

I cant get notifications working well… probably cause I dont know how to use discord :sweat_smile:

I have been using farmr for weeks now and highly recommended it.

It is a very useful tool! :sunglasses:

1 Like

glad you realised that stealing keys on an open-source software while providing a bunch of tools regarding cold wallets would be counter intuitive :laughing:

It’s a good sign you haven’t gotten one yet!

I is confused… I thought I saw a place to enter a cold waller in… but no longer…
what other tools am I missing?
also is there a way to make this launch at boot with a remote harvester…
crons not working for me

would be cool if I could assign my own 10 digit number… and keep everything local.
would also be cool if the number could be replicated…
cause i have 60 harvesters… and setting each up with its own long number is a pain… and if I clone one thats already given a number… it still only reports the 1 harvester. buggered
I no dev tho
and maybe a choice of second number with notifications and ability to use remote services.
I just like to keep what I can local.

Is there a way to add remote harvesters to show up in your farm?

Each harvester must have a unique id. You can delete the file id.json to generate a new id.
Yes you can launch it at boot with “headless” argument, e.g.: “farmr harvester headless”
You can enter your cold wallet address by selecting each harvester in farmr.net then clicking on the settings button and you’ll see a menu with some entries.

1 Like

yes, you can assign each device’s id to your account. These can be farmers or harvesters.

Where do I specify whether it’s a farmer or a harvester? I’ve added all of the id’s to my dashboard, but mine doesn’t look like yours. Mine looks like below.

You open harvester.exe or run farmr harvester on Ubuntu