There's a new dashboard in town šŸ˜Ž - introducing farmr.net

Visit farmr.net from your phoneā€™s browser and add it to home screen, it will be saved as a progressive web app.

The ā€œMissed Challengesā€ card refers to the number of challenges which took longer than 30 seconds to obtain a response from your drives in the last 24 hours. You would not be awarded block rewards for them if your drives contained a proof and they took longer than 30 seconds to ā€œsearchā€ for this proof.

1 Like

just keeps getting better and better. great work.
should make a paid app version with even more exclusive functionality to keep with transparency and trustā€¦ maybe a way to add any launcher id and get some numbers?

Thank for the feedback :slight_smile:

It already supports stats from a handful of pools if you provide your launcher ID

Data such as pending balance, paid balance, current points, total points, difficulty, effective capacity and last partial submitted are shown in the dashboard (if supported by the pool).

2 Likes

Missed challenges are BAD. If you have regular missed challenges there is a communications bottleneck between your farmer and your HDDs.

Are you using network connected drives? USB? If USB, is it USB 3.0 SS throughout?

Response times should be under 2 seconds to maximize your chance of winning. My avg response time is .12 seconds with almost all responses in under .2 seconds.

Occasionally you can get long or even missed challenges because you are checking a drive that you are currently writing new plots to, but other than that, missed challenges should not occur. If you are missing some then you are probably slow on many and potentially losing out on possible winnings.

Find your bottleneck!

Be well!

3 Likes

This forum is very m uch like a school. We are learning. Thank you for your answer.:raised_hands::sunglasses::smiley:

4 Likes

officially just love with this dashboardā€¦
actually able to walk away from farm for a few days.

honestly great work.
dont go charging for usage or anything sillyā€¦ please
hope your making a killing on donations :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully sponsorships will be enough to cover for server costs.
Also have plans to release a self-hosted version.

2 Likes

You program is fantastic. Thank you very much. Is it possible to add a box containing the plot information? When a plot is completed I get message from discord its OK. But is it possible to add the percentage of plotting while they are created and a checkbox for the plots??

Notification system is definitely needing an overhaul.
I plan on adding more info to notifications, instead of a pre-defined message for each type of notification.
Not sure when this will be ready.

2 Likes

Just gave this a try and it works pretty well thanks.

Worryingly it rates my effort on flax as 1173% which when I look into it is worrying given that I have been at 5 days to win for 60 days and have 0 xfx. I have now adjusted my port forwarding (though I was synced before) and will wait to see if things improve.

Chia on the other hand is working great and its nice to get this data really easily. No keys required.

Hi,
Do you have any solution for the error ā€œFailed to get peak heightā€ ?? Or is it not important?_ :slight_smile:

Hmm, that effort is concerning. Look if farmer rewards wallet in flaxā€™s config.yaml is correctly defined to your flax address, same for pool rewards.

Itā€™s not important, basically you only miss a bit of information in the dashboard (peak blockchain height)

This is fixed in >v1.7.2.7

Thanks again for your excellent dashboard gil!

I am showing 452 ā€œHarvester Errorsā€ at the moment. What are harvester errors?

I checked log for errors and did find many farmer errors containing, ā€œCould not find authentication sk for pkā€.

I researched this error but found nothing useful.

Help! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m not an expert but ā€œCould not find authentication sk for pkā€ would suggest it is not loading your private keys to read plots? Perhaps another user or chia developer could provide more details about this error.

Also the number of ā€œHarvester Errorsā€ is the number of times your farmer fails to connect to your harvester.

1 Like

May be it means bad plot file. I had recently 2 harvester error in farmr dashboard. Than, I deleted the last created 2 plots and saw that harvester error turned back to zero.

1 Like

Thanks for this handy tool.
Can I ask how often the stats reset?
I only ask as they seem to just keep building, however, Iā€™ve experienced 3 glitches / inconsistencies so thought Iā€™d ask.

The first 2, were it showing me longest response times slightly higher than normal, but then a another day those times vanish and go back to my normal.

The 3rd was in the dust attack, it showed Iā€™d skipped 8 blocks in 2 out of sync events, but this has also now returned to 0.

Many thanks.

Gil knows 4sure, but I think itā€™s whenever your debug.log ticks over to a new one.

1 Like

Just surprises me, as some stats like days farmed, creation dates of plots, etc just keep building and donā€™t reset as far as I can see.
Thanks for response.

I donā€™t remember when I started plotting exactly, but the "Farmed forā€™ entry is closer to when I got my 1st reward, so may be calcā€™ed from that, unless I got a reward within the 1st week of plotting :blush:. And creation date of plots does reset to only what was plotted with dates in the last week, I believe.

I find the stats in the DOS panel more informative & complete than the web page, plus easier to take in. But the web page is prettier :yum:

1 Like