Unable to use faucet

After getting chia setup I went to the faucet to get some chia and it never showed up. I can’t search for my wallet address on the scanner so I’m not sure how I can get any chia to start farming.

I ran into a similar problem in the past, it sends once then blocks your IP address from ever coming back. Pretty annoying really! Post an address here and one of us can send a few mojos if you like.

Or another hack I used was to hit the faucet again using a different address on my cell phone with wireless turned off - it’s a different IP address :sunglasses:.

It might just be backed up due to network congestion at the moment too… could still show up eventually.

What about your farmed wallet address that is the chia GUI, under the 3 vert dots
manage farming rewards

My address is xch1vct0udh3qtgk0k0xef8mnq6yfgcx9wlmgj24ct

I was thinking congestion but been over 24 hours. If anyone can help me I’d really appreciate it!!

Try this faucet it may be faster to get you going so you can but a NFT address…

Weird… I’m getting “invalid address” using two different wallets (official and Pawket). Did it cut a couple digits on the cut and paste by chance??

I made a new address xch1szaeyuwcvja8tz3z3mchf9ahwlfl47zp6djdmksp7lgq7fzdclhqcd5exw

Hey, there we go. Looks like we have have a confirm finally. Chia (XCH) Address xch1szaeyuwcvja8tz3z3mchf9ahwlfl47zp6djdmksp7lgq7fzdclhqcd5exw | XCHscan

1 Like

Thank You so much!!!

1 Like

I am running into the same issue. I have been waiting for a week for the official chia faucet to send me some XCH(and I have tried other faucets also). I am trying to join a pool but cannot join a pool without a few mojos. If you could send me some mojos also it would be appreciated at this wallet: xch1a7fgtakhz92hegerffe0j3mqv0fcz7l9ek7k2f5q4vff0qpyj6jq9t2jcy

Here is another faucet to try…
Playcet - Play Dice and Roulette with Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Chia on our Gambling Site

I tried that one and I made an account. When I tried to withdraw my xch their fee took it all away.

You have to have an amount saved up before you try and xfer them out.

How much does someone need now a days to get a NFT? Its been too long for me to remember?

Did it go through? One can send some mojo from the chia GUI correct?

If you are trying to send some to me, no it did not go through. I still haven’t changed my receive address though.

xch1a7fgtakhz92hegerffe0j3mqv0fcz7l9ek7k2f5q4vff0qpyj6jq9t2jcy

I sent some thing but don’t know how long it take to get to you!!

Some has arrived from somewhere.

I did not get what you sent, but I found a faucet that gave me some. Thank you for trying! :+1: