Where is the bottom

Here is since October. Look eerily the same… hmmmm

1 Like

This is since November.

1 Like

you really have no idea what you are talking about… go elsewhere

Oh my god, 3 posts in 5 minutes, someone is triggered. 2 graphs in USD really do show I don’t know what I’m talking about. Anyway, keep selling your XCH, i’ll buy it all :slight_smile:

Why are you coming at me saying I’m triggered? Why not just say I proved you wrong instead… because that’s what happened. I’m not selling. I just don’t think people should be talking out their ass with no clue what they are talking about.

Because you are indeed triggered, and I’m done with this discussion with you since you (1) can’t comprehend that trends don’t always manifest themselves in pricing in the most obvious ways and (2) enjoy ad-hominem and dichotomic sophisms - both of which aren’t why I’m on this forum.

good, then go elsewhere. I started this thread… go put your misinformation elsewhere.

YrIAGc
Has the show started? I missed half :disappointed:

5 Likes

Hey somebody is calling you to come outside and pull some weeds in the lawn!!

Chia will make people psychopaths. Chia telegram groups are also the same. People are looking for someone to beat. I think they want Bram :))

Correlation is never an absolute: There are degrees of correlation (including inverse correlation). And then there is timeframe: The period you are considering.

During most of XCH’s life, it has indeed been partially correlated with BTC, in that it would tend to fall when BTC fell, but not always rally when BTC rallied. Chia haters on Reddit and elsewhere were always quick to point this out.

But @aurelius is right that XCH has lately fallen out of that correlation: While both have been in trading ranges since early Dec, BTC obviously broke down from its range Jan 5, while XCH held up. XCH had a dip in the week after, but managed to recover back up inside its range (although pushing its lows). BTC still hasn’t recovered (although it’s trying to push higher).

Let there be no doubt that XCH’s chart is still weak. And it has a lot of supply to work through on its way up. But when a correlation is broken this way, and the former leader becomes the laggard and vice versa, that often signals a change in a market.

2 Likes

Maybe we should also care about transaction volume. It is enough to buy a few chia so that it does not fall.
Maybe a few kilos. The Chia team may also have bought a little for breakfast :rofl:

I’m filled with a bit more confidence these days. If you look at all the coins I’m not sure who has their S together like the Chia team does. They seem quite methodical on the roll out. Some substantial developments this week in my mind. Delay on price going up, but that’s fine. My main concern was the entire ship going down but it seems they have more than a few things up their sleeve.

Thanks for elaborating on my thought. I hope that with increased volume, XCH will keep decorrelating, and thus join ETH as a good edge against BTC.

1 Like

Why Chia price continue falling down? What’s wrong with it?

Ppl have bigger pockets than us and easily move the market.
Nothing is wrong with it.

Are you new to crypto?

3 Likes

This, exactly!

@todor: As opposed to BTC and ETH, XCH hasn’t been falling lately, just traded in a range. OK, a slightly down sloping channel then, but so far stayed in that channel.

Sure, it could still break down, but so far it hasn’t. And holding on despite the carnage in other cryptos is actually a sign of strength.

1 Like

I guess, we are in the path to next bottom $50.
What do you think?

Only circulating supply grows up.

Come back in 3 years.

6 Likes

I can’t wait for bitcoin to go up so Chia has a chance of going up. This is a 5 day chart. It’s crazy how much they correlate.