Chia gain is too low

go to chianetspace.com and check the netspace.
No one is joining there are bunch of people selling of Chia their stuff all over the Internet.
The only people people still investing are Chia people so netspace does not drop too soon. It has been approx 34EB since summer.

wtf ass fcuk up be an ass be a jerk big girl growing balls my fact expensive fcuk up If you don’t listen, you’ll never learn

1 Like

Yes, so as the week sell, the strong move in, if everyone were selling there would be a drop.
Clearly enough of us listen to each other and are profiting.

But your special, you do you, I feel bad for your customers though.

You’re such a your do you’re.

Doesn’t even make sense !

That makes sooo much sense!

Maybe to an idiot, is this really how you spend your clients money, or are you enjoying this and doing it for free?

If you don’t understand you do you, get some life experience.

You got the point. It sounds like an idiot.

Enjoy your day numpty, I’ve better things to do.

Yes like learning proper English.

Like you know math! Point set and match.

The best in my class!

@ special school, congrats.

You would know because you are special school dropout.

www.coinbase.com/price/chia-network

€121.31
-92.46%

Market cap
€294.3M
Volume (24h)
€19.2M
-15.03%

Circulating supply
2.4M XCH
All time high
€1,705.49

My final word, douche. Goodbye :wave:

Hi, I am interested in the “almost always” part here. You should (change your log level to info level and) check that you are submitting the completed block in the log after this, in the cases where it shows other numbers of proofs found.

Found 0 proofs is the normal outcome, it is the others that you need to check are working.

I hope that is clear.

On the other point of pools. The suggestion is just to have a few pool plots to use as a “canary” for your “mine” The NFT pools give you more resolution to see errors as they set the difficulty lower.

He clearly isn’t going to listen, knows it all and as such, will have his log level set correctly.

Well that turned into a bunch of BS quickly. I didn’t read most of the last 20 posts, just meaningless arguing for no reason.

It was posted that you should plot some to join a pool. I totally agree. Why would you overlook a viable test? It would not take you long to replot a very small portion of your plots to run this test. But instead of taking the small amount of time and resources it would take to see if the pool (any pool, just pick a pool with a high rank) gives you any worthwhile feedback, you choose to complain about the lack of information the GUI gives you. Complaining about that is not going to get you what you want. I think we all agree the GUI is lacking. It is getting better and with some time it will get there (or a third party will step up to fill the gaps).

Take the step toward a possible solution. You say it is a wild goose chase. And what else are you doing? Nothing. So do it anyway. If it produces nothing, at least you tried something. Or, just sit around and hope (while complaining) … Then a couple months down the road try it then and possibly realize you wasted a ton of time and lost a lot XCH.

Also, I highly recommend Chiadog. It has helped me find issues that are easily overlooked.

Good luck.

1 Like

Yh, sorry to all our regulars about that, there was no need for it.
I can be a dick, especially when drinking, but as the saying goes, it takes two to tango.

2 Likes