Drjones~Redemption~chia farming Secrets revealed

Actually zec had a greater initial fall, its not reported in cmc as it wasnt api enabled ( i guess ), if you look on coingecko you get a better picture of the crash.

1 Like

Why are you here then? It’s a shitcoin right? Why bother?

1 Like

yes you are right, lets check math deeply.

All-Time High $3,191.93 -98.2%
Oct 29, 2016 (almost 6 years)
All-Time Low $19.75 193.2%
Mar 13, 2020 (over 2 years)

according to this information saw the lowest price 4 years after birth. i have no idea about calculating supply on that date but i am sure its higher then chia.

chia saw all time low in a year (for now) and if i remember correct chia supply is around a milion at that time. so accorting to math zcash is better then chia :slight_smile:

1 Like

So other than you taking a risk and being butthurt about it, how is this the fault of Chia?

1 Like

you said " i belive math" and we are talking math. lol

I do believe math. What’s your point? That you made bad choices? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course I’ve made bad choices in my life, just like everyone else, chia was a bad choice for me only for the first few months. After that i meet cloud mining. right now i just spend 20 usd montly and i mine tons of chia.

I could really tell you the whole story in chronological order, but I really doubt you would understand it.

I have a few possibilities in mind about you.
1- you can be a chia developer and defend your own business here under a different name. I’ve experienced this before on this forum.

2- I’m sorry to say that you may have actually invested money in luna or terrausd and it’s really normal for you to hate me for guessing it.

3- You definitely don’t have enough knowledge on the blockchain.

I really don’t know which of these is correct and I don’t want to guess.

I can only say that as someone who has managed a cryptocurrency before, I have explained the reasons why chia is not managed many times under different headings in the forum. If you’re really curious and sure you want to leave all your emotions and talk to me with a pure mind, we can discuss this in a more private place.

i am sorry about bad english. have a nice day.

It’s going to be a real kick in the nuts to know that none of your assumptions are true. I’d say “nice try” but you’re so completely off the mark that I have to award you zero credit. Have a nice day indeed :grin:

1 Like

BS is best left in the public spotlight, where it can be exposed so that less folks get taken.
Exclaiming a list of items, and then asking to go behind closed doors to avoid scrutiny, is cowardly.

3 Likes

Maybe, but it dropped from 3k to apx 50 very fast.

Both coins suffered futures markets on their coins, and thats what over priced them IMO.
No real reflection on the coins, just ppl gambling on the price, and the futures sellers selling non existant coins pre launch for huge amounts of money, and they pumped them both very well and made a stack

1 Like

i was merely talking about the possibility for such an attack.
spoofing more than half the network space.

never said i would or did.

so ur comments worthless

and your still not contributing anything of substance
no one is

If you were driving a car where the brakes failed, and someone told you to pull the emergency brake, you would say the same thing.

If you were skydiving where your parachute failed, and someone told you to pull the cord for your emergency chute, you would say the same thing.

1 Like

why will no one just acknowledge theirs a huge problem

the farmer should be verifying for duplicate plots…
and the fact it doesn’t is very worrying…
meaning one farmer could indeed lie to the network.
say it has more space than it does…
and if it where 10 people doing it. they could launch a 50% attack

it makes me want to act out.

launch the attack myself

then people would listen. when im 51% of the network with my fake plots

whats for sure is tho…

there will be a single crypto standing after all the regulations come down.

my bets on chia…

for a few reasons that sets chia apart from the rest…
wrong as they are about many things…

they have a few principles that will leave them as the last standing crypto

Because no one except you is worried about spoofing netspace when it doesnt reward more coin, total netspace as shown in gui is calculed from independant proofs, being as you show multiple copies of the same proofs you dont provide any more independant proofs to the network so it wont inflate the calc for total netspace. Or so i imagine.

Not so, you cant win extra coin by spoofing your gui, so you cant mount an attack because you dont have independant plots, but multiple copies of the same plot.

To mount such an attack youd need to mint, not just get a reward for over >50% of the blocks, not possible when your plots are all duplicates.

Again…

1 Like

What he is outlining is not changing his ETA, as it is based on the original plots (all duplicates have not just the same ETA, but rather submit the exact same proofs at the exact same time, thus no ETA change).

On the other hand, his claim looks more like at the time of win, his 100 times duplicated single proof will grab 100 x 2 XCH. What you outlined earlier, the plot ID will filter all those “winning” submissions down to just one win. So, unfortunately, he needs to wait for hist first win to get basically 2x 2 XCH (using just one copy).

Also, for solo farming two things apply. The first one is that the chain doesn’t care about partials. The second is that a given farm only reports netspace when submitting proofs (i.e., rarely). So, assuming that he can double the netspace what we would see is just a brief (single submission) spike in netspace during proof submission (the best case). However, again I would imagine that as you explained this will not happen, as his submission will be filtered by plot ID. The reason that this is issue is more visible with pools is that difficulty is much lower than on the chain in order to give everyone chance to participate in wins (partials earned between pool wins).

Also, if that would be really as easy as he stated, one could easily setup few nodes with respective farmers / harvesters all pointing to the same plots. I cannot imagine that this case is not well covered by blockchain, thus also applying to his spin of it.

Also, assuming that this is a sound scenario, it would be really easy to take a debugger to the farmer and check what is submitted to the network. Knowing that, the code can be easily manipulated to take that one proof and wrap it in some garbage values to act in a similar way as copying harvesters ad nauseum. This way, there would be no extra load on plots (extra harvesters), and just one extra loop in the harvester code that could generate 1,000,000,000 duplicate proofs for each submission.

1 Like

dont spend your time.chia miners usually ignore other opinions. as you see i try too but same result.

this forum sucks.
are there any other chia forums>

1 Like

It’s not us, it’s you. I guarantee it.

2 Likes