MaxioPool - World’s first PPS Chia Farming Pool has Launched

thanks! ive confirmed it was sent from my dashboard! great job maxipool!

Another payout scheme?

Got my first payout

Hahaha not another one! It is a timezone display issue, we are fixing it now.

Timezones is pain. Good luck to you :blush:

Hey! We love javascript math! :rofl:

Result of (0.1 + 0.2) === 0.3 is False :joy:

Our promo has ended however you can still get your first 2 weeks free plus getting paid without pool winning blocks calculated real-time!

1 Like

Hows come my stats dont show up in maxio?

its more then 24hr of pool joining still 0 point.
when they update?

@crypto_ausi please DM me on our Discord server for help, you may have some issue with your plots or plotnft

@chalamb wait for the first successful partial submission then check again

Ranking Pro , legendary and master, what the qualification ? where can find information about it?

Hi @calvintys please follow this link Chia farming pool created by Chia farmers - Maxiopool

i have seen this pages but it does not provide information , what farm size does it require to be in passionate Vs Master. its only tell the fees but does not tell how to achieve those rank

It is relative to the other farmers in the pool. For example, if you are the bottom 25% farmers in netspace, then you have the rank “passionate”. We calculate the rank once a day starting from 20th July.

Hi,

Struggling. Help would be very appreciated.

Have 3 machines 2 plotters and a farm.

Can plot to maxiopool and whilst the plots are on the originating machine , they farm and stats appear in pool.

When i have transferred the plots to the farm the plots appear in Farm GI as green and under pool stats its collecting points.

However success rate on plots on farmer is 0% , on launcher id on pool its 0 disk space and all partial rejects.

all machines useing same private key .

debug log is full of :-

Preformatted text2021-07-14T12:48:55.673 farmer chia.farmer.farmer : ERROR update_pool_farmer_info failed: 7, Failed to verify signature : ERROR Error in pooling: (7, 'The aggregate signature is invalid.Preformatted text

Stumped :frowning: , What am I doing wrong ? any help would be very kind

Responded on Discord, let me know if you still have any issue. :slight_smile: Thanks

Just a question: why did you change pool wallet address?
Pool won two coins.

coin one and coin two.
And two different wallets for each coin:
xch17sfdlsmmut233j75yl3etd9d76lvzgp8duuhswce4hqtxq3ex7ws6lccyf
xch13gy0pq8dd6vuyws6f3us777jq4nqyewqltljjq7aafnxqwm657gsg9tddp

There is no transparency. For that case you could change pool wallet every time pool wins block and we would know the reality.

1 Like

This is deeply concerning.

Just to be clear the pool address has NEVER changed.

This is the actual receiveing address of coin rewards 2 x 1.75 XCH = xch1jhfmduf6vlfx0v9spqtwmlzslndythvntzeg89ar240h6errljjq32yrwp

This address follows the pool for the lifetime of the pool, this is how pools under official protocol operates.

How is it possible that the blocks 558988 and 554683 have the same address for the farmer and the pool? If this happens it means that the block was won by a solo farmer and not by a pool implementing the official protocol, in that case the farmer and the pool addresses are different.

I’ve conducted a research about pools having this behaviour and trying to mask solo plots as pool plots: Suspicious pools. What is happening?.

This is a perfect example. Something is really wrong here.