There's a new dashboard in town šŸ˜Ž - introducing farmr.net

Click on 1 than, settings.

1 Like

farmrBotBOT ā€” Today at 4:37 PM

Hrv35 just completed another plot.

Did you get your 1.8.1.5 work on the notification, mine is now working with your help earlier

Is farmr endorsed by chia?

Other than it looks really nice is there a reason why everyoneā€™s so trusting of this 3rd party app that collects all your data?

If farmr was so legit it would be endorsed by chia No problemo. Or just buy the web ui. They have the money to Iā€™m sure.

And it would not be hard at all to setup self hosting. No need to send your data somewhere

Unless somone wants you to send it somewhere, for some reason

I think Iā€™m better off letting wannacry manage my farm instead.

Itā€™s on chia site specificaly donā€™t expose ur rpc interfaces to the netā€¦ and thatā€™s exactly what farmer does to get ur data back to it.

Good luck, Iā€™m just a troll tho. Donā€™t. Care about any of yā€™all.:saluting_face:
Yā€™all are crazy.

We all have been using this app for a long time and the person who wrote it is a great and trusted person!

right I get itā€¦ its a big scheme. you really all believe he doesnā€™t have any of your credentialsā€¦ and everyone keeps asking for more and more data to send him
basically

saysā€¦whoā€¦ some other guy in this nest of cobraā€™sā€¦?

If youā€™re worried just have all rewards sent directly to your cold wallet. Problem solved

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Bro.

Itā€™s really unfortunate to not see anywhere to just enter my word private key.

But I guess who needs it when u have literally every other piece of my data.

God I hope some people read this

Chia farmers are such lost sheep.

Well I only have chia installed on my harvesters and farm so no issue there.

1 Like

Is it just me, i was playing with my phone settings, or is anyone else getting a black screen on farmr.net?

Your legit still using that? U need to wash yourself. Itā€™s not cleanā€¦. I donā€™t think

Ive been using it for over a yr without issue as have many others.

Just got home my farmr.net working goodā€¦

1 Like

Cheers, fixed it, was trying to disable cookies, that broke it.

Weird thing is, even with cookies disabled, my phone is still collecting them like santa at xmas. Fooking trackers.

1 Like

Take a look at this page (switch to phone OS you have, though) - https://privacytests.org/

Check the About page, though. The guy behind that website works for Brave, so maybe there is some bias toward that browser. Still, potentially it is reliable as far as the biggest offenders go.

1 Like

Its farmr causing issues or chrome, i can add an exception for farmr but farmr still wont open unless i just allow all cookies.

Guess ill try some other browsers.

It may be that farmr is using some library that collects some extra data (thus extra cookies) but is not disclosing it.

I guess, you could ping Gil and ask about it. I think that he would be interested in having a clean app.

I am not using farmr, so donā€™t have it installed on my phone. However, looking at the desktop page, there is a login with google and discord, so either of those could be the culprit.

Desktop FireFox has fencing option that locks a given website in a restricted sandbox. Maybe your phone browser has a similar option. This way all that tracking crap is kind of irrelevant, as the only page that has access to it is the fenced one. It may not really work for all tracking companies, but should stop potentially most of those.

By the way, if you are using chrome, I doubt that you can do anything to prevent tracking, even if there is a feature that says so. Chrome is most likely the biggest offender.

2 Likes

Chia windows 1.6.1 is a huge update the directories are changed even the setup screen at last looks like an original windows software. :slightly_smiling_face: Also an option of removing the previous chia version is added.

But, as the directories are changed the famous farmr.exe has turned into a moron! It can not find the new chia directory and stuck. I wish Gil will correct the code ASAP because I trust and happily use the farmr application.

1 Like

I sent him a note yesterday about the 1.6.1 directory structure change and if he can update farmr. We will see what happens.

3 Likes

it works perfectly. you just have to paste the correct path when it tells you that it canā€™t find the path