There's a new dashboard in town šŸ˜Ž - introducing farmr.net

Also I managed to restore email notifications today, the previous email service had farmr rate-limited for sending emails

1 Like

I have 32GB of ram on that box, and normal usage is between 7 and 9 GB for chia according to the farmr stat.

Iā€™ve not seen the error since posting as my farm went down so itā€™s not had long enough to drop again as yet

Just checked and saw an error msg. It said.

Select action number: Failed to decode online config.

But it hasnā€™t dropped as it was doing and fuzeguy also reported.

Same hereā€¦ 32GB and using 15-18GB. Iā€™ll try a get a screenshot of the error next time it occurs.

OK, this has happened twice, once last night sometime, and now again this AM. Looks like below, and I can just restart and it seems ok, but obviously something is amissā€¦ or is it just me??

ID xxxxxxxxxxxx-xch is not linked to an account.
Link it in farmr.net or through farmrbot and then start this program again
Press enter to quit

Thatā€™s exactly what I saw.
But havenā€™t for a bit now.

The other error I mentioned seems to have been a 1 of, much like the error I saw earlier that said it couldnā€™t get info on other nodes locations.

Just looked and I have the error again mentioned by fuzeguy.

@gil Login with discord not working. Nothing happens when clicked. Sign in with Google works.

The service is down, that why.

it was down for some hours, the server had crashed. I was asleep when it crashed. Itā€™s back online and Iā€™ve tuned the server so that it doesnā€™t happen again.

1 Like

lately there are some issues server wiseā€¦ maybe we should as users all chip in to get you something better as I donā€™t see any sponsorship anyway ā€¦ that ad thing seems to stay empty at my end

1 Like

The issue is not hardware costs at all, itā€™s the implementation.

The code on the server side of farmr remained mostly unchanged ever since it was a simple discord bot in April. A lot has changed in PoST blockchains since then. Now there are forks, pools, etc.

Just drop a DM if anyone wants to contribute to the new backend :slight_smile:

Hi, trying to add a cold wallet to my account. What do I enter, I tried the receive address, but that doesnā€™t workā€¦Thanks!

@gil I PMed you an error that Iā€™m having on one of my remote harvesters. I didnā€™t wanna paste the error here, as it might have some of my sensitive information. If you get a chance, let me know what you think. Only having this error on one of my 5 harvesters.

1 Like

Hi, so added my cold wallet and for some reason, the amount of chia in it is not correct. The balance is correct on chia explorer and xchscan. Any ideas why?

Actually ignore the aboveā€¦it now shows the correct balance on farmr. I wonder why it takes a bit to updateā€¦.

Quick question, does this farmr.net just show the plots on drives connected to the farmer and not include the plots that are connected to the harvesters?

If you add a harvester I believe it should then show plots.

Sent you a DM with some info.

Maybe my issue, or farmr issue. The GUI does not show any 2022 wins, only 2021. But Iā€™ve had some. Am I the only one experiencing this?

No, mine arenā€™t showing either, but I get notifications when I win, and it shows correctly under expected tone to win / last block found.

Yes, with actual emails, which is great. But would be nice to see all (and newer) wins in the GUI.

1 Like

is it poor form to install the .deb with aptā€¦ any hickups should i encounter?