There's a new dashboard in town 😎 - introducing farmr.net

What does “effort” mean, what does it mean, it marks me 482%

It letting you know how UNLucky you are. 100% would be exactly as predicted.

Thanks, is there a technical document that explains the variables that may be causing this or does it have an explanation

Has anyone farmed a whole block. Using this tool. Just curious… I know it seems to work for pools. But it could be pulling fractions of mojos off every transaction and you’d never know.
Just saying

I wish I could trust it seems super cool

Many (20 characters)

1 Like

VirusTotal - File - ea1d4d1d4af34fd285674526f193ae307e6fb2e7106566e8be350480e2d2b582

You’d know because transaction logs would show chia leaving your wallet to some unknown address if you pay attention to transactions.

The complete source code is on GitHub, complete with change history. If anything malicious was added at any point in time, it will be recorded in the commit history.

Instead of using a pre-compiled binary, compile it yourself from source to ensure you are building a clean copy with no untrusted modifications.

Farmr seems to be having issues.

Last week it reported it lost connection, I checked the pc, was still farming, farmr still running.
I restarted farmr, took hours to get a farmr reconnected msg.
I missed no challenges.

Just had the same msg, went up and checked, same story, I’ve restarted farmr, waiting for the next message.

I’m assuming it’s the server gil uses.
Anyone else seeing this?

Just came home, started my browser and https://farmr.net shows my farmer and harvesters. Clicked reload a couple of time still working, hope it’s fixed for you now…

1 Like

No, if I look at farmr on phone, last updated 123 mins ago…

It looks fine, and loads, but that update time is not right, my machine is sending reports, they’re just not getting through.

What’s your last updated time?

Now I see the delay, mine says “Last Updated 60 minutes ago.”

Famr Version 1.8.1.3 on all.

Got to be a server side error, considering we send reports every 10 mins.

Now I’m back, updated 10 min ago, still no mail as yet though.

Edit.
Just got mail.

Last update 2 minutes ago.

Just checked farmr.net and 1 minute ago was updated :+1:

Yep, def good again now, but thats twice I’ve experienced that in under 2 weeks.

Just glad I was home both times to check on things.

So again today, farmr is showing last updated 37 mins ago…

Not great.

Hmm, 3 reloads and it now says 9m.

1 Like

I’m sad to say it but I’m afraid farmr will soon be discontinued. There has been no update for soon almost 4 months and Gils activity on github is becoming less and less.

What version are you running?